Monday, September 26, 2011

Le Soiree ~ Tres Magnifique!

Part 1: Interiors
Ah Mais Oui ~ Our anniversary soiree on Saturday was a grande day for Vignettes to show off
le mieux de la meilleur.
So, with no further ado, go ahead & pour a flute of champagne, curl up on Madame’s vintage satin chaise & prepare to take in the most amazing French-inspired home décor, accessories, whimsies, objets d’art & bijoux ~ provided by le crème de la crème of dealer/designers showcased here under one roof ~
in our ~ Penthouse in Paris.
S’il Vous Plait ~ Enjoy the show!






















Next ~ Part 2, The Art Of Pastry

4 comments :

FrenchBlue said...

Dear Lori,
I SO Missed being there with you and our Queen! Looks fabulous Tres Magnifique!! Thank you sweet friend for the book and I am so sorry to have missed this special day. I was basking with family from the wedding and days so full I couldn't get away. See you very soon I hope:)
xxx's

Charlene said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! I AM SICK I COULDN'T MAKE IT!!!!!! I can just imagine how it all looked! AMAZING!

Lori, chat soon as I want to arrange shipping for my treasures! Oh that Channel case just makes me faint.
Charlene

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

*Sigh*
Just gorgeous...thank you so much for sharing with me on the east coast!

LimogesBoxCollector said...

What a great place you have. I hope to visit there sometime. Love your items!!!!